Awesomeness.

There's so many great things going on right now, that I have forgotten to blog!

School may be out for summer, but Dylan's little side gig is in full swing. He went to a meeting at an agency this week, and they LOVED him! Before we left they told us they would love to represent him! Yay Dylan!! And he has an audition Friday for a Playhouse Disney voiceover! I'm so proud of my little guy!

In other awesomeness, I got a new camera, which I love, and have already spent countless hours trying to figure out how to take the best pictures with it. My other wonderfully amazing gift from my wonderfully amazing husband is my new Christian Louboutin shoes!!


Photobucket


I think that about covers it for now....so here is some random cuteness.

Photobucket


Photobucket

xoxo

No comments: