Big Bear...

My Grandparents have this little cabin in Big Bear that Cody has been wanting to go to for years...and we finally made it!

It was cold...never above 50 degrees, but it was beautiful. Huge trees everywhere, little (and some not so little) cabins right by the lake, and the tiniest, cutest little village ever.

We only stayed one night, which was fine because that's about how long it takes to see everything there. We walked through the village, looked in all the little Christmas themed shops, and drank hot chocolate. Did I mention how cold it was?

Then we spent the evening with one of Cody's friends...because of course my husband knows someone all the way up in Big Bear...why would this be a surprise?

While we were trying to get Madison to go to sleep, Cody built the best fire ever...he was very proud of himself...we don't make many fires in LA.

Anyway, I took absolutely NO pictures this trip, because my hands were too cold to mess with the camera. But take my word for it...Beautiful!

No comments: