Maddie's 1st Birthday Party!

I can't believe it's been a year. I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately.

A year ago today, I had to roll myself out of bed, because my belly was so big. Cody, Dylan & I spent the day together...first we went to Chuck E. Cheese, then we ran some errands. When we got home, Cody started taking groceries out of the car, and I had to lie down for a minute. 3 minutes later, my water broke. 5 hours later, I was holding the most perfect baby girl I have ever laid eyes on.

I fall more in love with her every single day.

Here are some pictures of her big 1st Birthday Celebration...

Her pretty invitation...
Photobucket

The design-your-own-cupcake table...
Photobucket

Waiting for our guests...
Photobucket

Maddie's wonderful Godparents...
Photobucket

The Dominator...
Photobucket

The Beautiful Locke Girls...
Photobucket

We have such amazing friends...
Photobucket

Noa, Danny & Hobin...I love those boys...
Photobucket

The Mac's with Grandma Deedra & Aunt Katie...
Photobucket

My BFF and wonderful party helper...
Photobucket

Auntie Heather...
Photobucket

3 Generations...
Photobucket

The Mahoney Girls...
Photobucket

She is so loved!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Birthday Cake...
Photobucket

Her very own cake to smash...not sure what is wrong with her eyes. Yikes...
Photobucket

The Birthday Girl getting ready for her cake!
Photobucket

The Birthday Girl with her big brother still
waiting for her cake...
Photobucket

Still waiting for that cake!
Photobucket

Ah, finally...
Photobucket
Photobucket

She was such a good girl. No fussing, no crying, and I think every single person at the party got a chance to carry her around for a minute! She is definitely a people person, and always the center of attention! She can make a group of tough guys talk in silly voices and make cutesy faces like no one...and she does this, all the time.

Happy Birthday Maddie!!

No comments: