Green Thumb!

Every since we moved into this house, I've wanted to grow things. Which is pretty amazing, considering the last plant I had turned black. Seriously...completely black.

So when my back yard started growing things on its own, I thought it was perfect! A miracle! I simply started watering. It doesn't get much easier than that, right? Look what grew!

Photobucket

Then, with a little a lot of help from the best Grandfather a girl can have, I started my very own little garden. Complete with it's own little automatic watering system. I did mention I had help, right?

We are now officially growers of green & red bell peppers, cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes (in 2 different sizes!), and baby watermelons.

Photobucket

Besides the whole pulling weeds situation, I'm really loving this gardening stuff!



No comments: