USC Game...back in October

I went to the best ever USC game with the Millers....back in October. You didn't expect a post about it less then 2 months later, right?!

Anyone that knows me, also knows that I am in no way a sports fan. Not even a little. But it's become sort of an annual tradition for us to go to a USC game every year with my Dad & my Trish. This year was USC vs Stanford. There's just something about actually being at a game. The cool, crisp fall air, the excitement of everyone around you...it's just awesome. It was a great game...but a sad loss. I can't wait until next year!

My Dad, before we left for the game...
Photobucket

The crowd...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Stanford marching band...WTF?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The USC marching band...much better. :)
Photobucket

And the hot-as-ever Erin Andrews...
Photobucket

A great time was had by all.



No comments: