Griffith Observatory

I try to hard to make sure we do fun things that Dylan will remember when he gets older. I don't want him to remember sitting at home every day, even if it is 105 degrees. So today we went to the Griffith Observatory. Fun, Free, and AIR CONDITIONED!! It was a lot of fun. They recently remodeled, and the displays are great. Especially the downstairs area, where they have a display of each planet, a scale that will tell you how much you weigh on each planet (a big no thanks for me). They also have a seismograph, and if you jump, you can see it register on the graph paper. Very cool, my LA parents!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And of course I couldn't not show you the nice layer of smog over LA. Do what you can, people! Imagine what this will look like when our kids are our age!!

Photobucket


xoxo

No comments: