The Drive-In

I haven't been to a movie in almost 8 months!! I love going to movies, and that is such a long time for me! Then the brilliant idea came to me...the drive-in!! Dylan was at his Dads for the night, and Madison would sleep right through the movie, and if she cried, no one would even care!

This place is a diamond in the rough. I'm so happy we decided to, because I had a great time!

If you live in L.A., you should definitely check this place out. The neighborhood is so-so, but the theater is in an industrial area, and it's just a huge parking lot with 4 huge screens, and a snack bar. It's always a double feature, and it's only $8! Vineland Drive In.

We started at one screen and watched Halloween 2, and then drove to another screen and watched Final Destination 3. We brought our own snacks and blankets, and had the perfect date night!

Photobucket

Photobucket

xoxo

1 comment:

Eden said...

I must say- I LOVE you're layout ;-)