Vacation!

I didn't really go anywhere, but my little sister Heather was in town for almost a week, so it felt like vacation!!

The kids and I picked her up at the airport on Thursday afternoon.
Friday morning we left for Disneyland, for 3 whole days!! I know you all think I go there WAY too often, and I will tell you again...It can never be too often...it's the Happiest Place on Earth!!



I also had to make sure before she went back to Arizona's 105-degree days, that she spent a day at the beach! So on Tuesday we headed down to Paradise Cove. It was a beautiful day, and the place was practically empty! We started with breakfast on the patio, and then parked ourselves in their beachside adirondack chairs & played in the sand!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a great week with Auntie Heather! Madison just adores her, and will really miss her! When we took her back to the airport, Heather leaned in the back seat to give Maddie a hug goodbye, and Maddie reached up for her to pick her up...it was the sweetest, but saddest thing!! We'll miss you Heather!!

No comments: