Christmas Tree Huntin!

It's a tradition in my house to buy our Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite things to do every year!

Yep, I'm the Mom that tortures her children with cute little Christmas outfits, all month long. Maddie loves it, and Dylan...torture.
Photobucket

My little tree-huggers...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Christmas Tree lot had a little petting zoo, with ducks, chickens, goats, sheep, and newborn pigs. The kids loved it, and Maddie chased the chickens & ducks around the pen trying to pet them.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dylan & Cody holding my fresh wreaths...
Photobucket

Later that night, we had our friends Dominic and Lucy over to help decorate our beautiful tree...


Hope everyone is having an amazing Holiday Season!







No comments: