Happy Thanksgiving!

We all had such a great day! My little sister Heather and her boyfriend Kyle drove in from Arizona, and we all went over to Grandma & Grandad's house, as usual. We all had a good time...ate all day...watched football...caught up on each other's lives...drank wine.

We had such a good time, in fact, that the only 2 pictures I took were these 2...

Dylan holding his apple turkey that he made at school...
Photobucket

And Auntie Heather holding apple turkey...
Photobucket

This year, as well as all others, I really have so much to be thankful for. My wonderful husband & beautiful children, who make me who I am...the rest of my amazing family, even those who are far away...my health...my awesome job...it's been a great year, and I'm hoping next year is just as amazing. Love you all!




No comments: