One Final Stop...

On the way home from San Diego, and the day before they had to go home to Houston, there was one final stop we had to make.

Disneyland, of course!! No trip to see the McCarthy's would be complete without a visit to the happiest place on earth!

My little pumpkins on the old fire engine...
Photobucket
Photobucket

I LOVE this picture of Dylan laughing!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


The last time I had my camera out all day was on the carousel...Maddie's favorite ride!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We left Disneyland a little early & finished our night off at Casa Vega...the best mexican food, well...anywhere. Had a couple margaritas, and went home to sleep.
They left the next morning, and I was sad. My house felt so empty.
So it's a good thing they will be back in October!




No comments: