San Diego...Part 2

Our last day in Paradise called for its own post. I never wanted to leave.

We visited all the charming little hotel shops so I could do what I do best...spend money. Then we went to the cute little ice cream parlor for ice cream, then it was back to the beach!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love watching my guys run on the beach and play in the water. They were having so much fun! Maddie looked so cute running in her cute little bikini.

My Dad & I were cracking up because Trish was trying to hard not to get wet...but ended up soaked!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

My handsome hubby!
Photobucket

Grandpa got right down in the sand and helped Maddie dig and make sand lobsters.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had such a great time. Dad & Trish, I hope you enjoyed your anniversary, and we're all honored you chose to spend it with us, and grateful to have you both in our lives. We love you!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not have imagined spending it with out all of you. I love my guys and having you all made it was it was supposed to be...which was wonderful! I look forward to seeing you all as many times as I possibly can! Muwhaaaaaaaaa!!!!