Curiouser & Curiouser....

Today we spent the day with Nani Sonia. She's been on vacation in Argentina for the last 2 weeks, and we missed her dearly!! Of course she missed us just as much!

We picked her up and went to lunch & walked around Old Town Pasadena for a while, then we picked up Dylan and went to see Alice in Wonderland. I have been impatiently waiting to see this movie, and I thought it was great. I am the biggest Johnny Depp fan, and I think he is amazing in everything he does. Dylan on the other hand, fell asleep halfway through the movie. It was so cute, his 3d glasses were sliding down his face, and his mouth was wide open. I wish I could've taken a picture, but I didn't want to be that lady in the theater. Take my word for it...hilarious.

I'm home now, hanging out with my hubby watching The Princess & The Frog. Cute.

In other news...could Jesse James be more stupid? Cheating on a woman like Sandra Bullock with a woman like that?? She poses for Nazi photo shoots & has a tattoo'd forehead, for crying out loud!! I absolutely despise cheating, but what I don't understand is why people don't realize that you're supposed to cheat up. Which basically means...there's a chance you're going to get caught and get stuck with whoever you cheat with, so shouldn't that person be a step up from the person you're with now?! I'm just sayin...

No comments: