Open House

Today was Dylan's Open House at school. Which also meant that I got to leave the horrendous place called work early!! Double bonus!!

I love going to open house & seeing all the work the kids have done. I usually volunteer in the classroom, but since I've had this job, I haven't been able to do that, so I feel like I've missed a lot. Dylan loved walking me and Grandma around, showing us all that he's done. He kept asking me, "So did you love open house, or just kinda like it?". He's so cute. After the open house, we went to the book fair in the library. I remember book fairs from when I was a kid, and I think I still love them just as much. I bought Dylan a new book to read, which had nothing to do with Pokemon, which didn't make him very happy. McDonald's cures everything...trust me on this.

Good night!

No comments: