Oh, how I missed you!

It's been too long since I've blogged.

I've spent the last 2 months working harder than I have, well, almost ever. That awesome new job I landed in January turned out to be not so awesome! I've been working 10 hours a day, doing way more than a certain crazy lady hired me for...for about 1/2 the pay I deserve. Such as making sure her buttons are sewn on her expensive dresses correctly....or watching her puppy while she is in staff meetings. What's that...you thought I was an accountant? Well, I am. This is why I have given my two week notice, and I am taking my life back! Fortunately I will be starting a new job in May (a very awesome new job, that I will not leak to the public until I am actually there)....so this is actually more like a 5 week vacation.

I'm not sure exactly what I'll do with my 5 weeks, but I'm sure blogging will be involved! I'm thinking of broadening my blog to not only what the family is up to, but also my thoughts & opinions on gossip & current events...you know, like health care reform, and Sandra Bullock!! Apparently people don't like my opinions on Facebook, seeing as how I've been deleted as a friend for my thoughts on welfare. So I'll keep my opinions off of FB and back to my blog!

1 comment:

Eden said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again & I love that you'll be getting up on your soapbox :) I love your soapbox! XOXO!