Friday Fun-Day!

The evening started with a little amateur photo shoot on our front lawn...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then my best friend Jennifer came over for one of our awesome sleepovers! Cody always works Friday's, so it's just us and the kids. We went to Porto's Bakery for dinner, and it was delicious. I'm still going veg, so I ordered the turkey croissant, without the turkey. And the cheesecake, of course. Simply amazing.
The rest of our night consisted of drinking wine, turning up the music, and dancing around the house with the kids. We all had a great time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Little Maddie loves dancing. Dylan, not so much, but we did manage to get him to teach us the Thriller dance. He even went to bed listening to his iPod with his headphones on, and this is what I saw when I went to check on him...
Photobucket
7 going on 16?? He's growing so fast!!

Seriously...I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Friday night!

No comments: