The High Chair

Apparently we are going through a little bit of separation anxiety. By we, I mean Madison, who is currently sleeping on the couch...pretty much on my lap.

It's been going on for about 2 months now. She used to go to sleep so nice...in her crib. Even at naptime.
Now, all of a sudden, she will not sleep in her crib at all. I will lay her down, and she will stand up, holding the railing, and jump up & down and just scream.
I've tried to get her to sleep in our bed...but she will only do that if I lay down with her. Sometimes this is ok...and even though I wish it were possible for me to nap every day with her, it's just not.

So, we've discovered, quite by accident, that she is very comfortable in her high chair. Almost too comfortable. If I pull it in the living room and stay nearby, she will fall asleep in there. We just can't try to be sneaky and move her into her room...she catches us every time.

We've tried everything.

This is what has become of bedtime in our house.
Photobucket

No comments: