Happy Birthday Dylan!!

To celebrate Dylan's Birthday, we took him and his best friend Aidan to Mountasia...the funnest place ever! (yes I know, totally gramatically incorrect.)

We started with lunch, which of course was pizza, followed by a spacial birthday sundae! They seriously do their best to embarrass the birthday boy...by ringing an alarm & banging the biggest drum you've ever seen. It worked. He was super embarrassed!

Photobucket
Photobucket

We let him open a couple presents today...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After we had lunch, we headed outside to start the fun! The boys did the bumper boats...I elected to skip this one, because the boats come equipped with water squirters, and, well you know...a girl just can't mess up her hair so early in the day!

Photobucket
Photobucket

After the bumper boats, we did the race cars. Both the boys wanted t ride with Cody, because he's just so cool. They played rock, paper, scissors to decide...Aidan won. The whole time I raced the car around the track, Dylan was yelling in my ear..."Mom, this isn't Sunday driving!!", and "My Grandma can drive faster than you!!" Yea, he's definitely growing up!

Then we golfed, and went inside to play video games, which might have been the best part of their day. Cody & I let them have their fun, and I whipped him at air hockey. Don't let him tell you otherwise!

On our way home we let them listen to whatever music they wanted to. You've always wanted to know what an 8 year old listens to? Well let me just tell you...Black Eyed Peas & Linkin Park. Awesome, right?

My story ends tonight with them staying up till midnight playing video games. Of course.

No comments: