Sharks and Jellyfish and Sea Lions, Oh My!!

Last Saturday (Yes I know I am a late blogger) we went to the Aquarium Of The Pacific in Long Beach. Dylan & I have been there, it was Cody and Maddie's first time. Cody has been wanting to go for a while. Dylan was the perfect tour guide! He really is so smart...and I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom. He has been studying sea life in school and his latest school project was a shark diorama. I'll post a picture of that later. He can tell you so much about all the water animals there, I think me & Cody learned a thing or two from him.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


After we left the aquarium we decided to walk around Shoreline Village & Rainbow Marina. I loved it...it is so beautiful there!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Our day wouldn't have been complete if we didn't stop and try on hats.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Dylan was so entranced with the Queen Mary, he kept saying "Let's go see the Queen Marie", so I think that will be our next field trip.

And here are some cute pictures of Maddie that we took while we were out!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: