Tuesday April 21st, 2009

It’s another hot one here! Our air conditioner is broken, and of course apparently so is everyone else’s because the repair people can’t be here till tomorrow. Alas, we are all huddled together underneath the one ceiling fan we have. Yikes.

On a more positive note for the day, my new Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag came in the mail today!! This may not be exciting to you, but there is a story behind this whole thing. And it starts with me explaining that to me, a diaper bag is like a good purse. A good, designer purse. When I was pregnant, I bought myself what I thought was the perfect diaper bag. My perfectly pink Juicy Couture. Yep, LOVE it. Problem is, it’s totally impractical. It’s huge, and doesn’t fit well in the basket underneath the stroller. So this new one does the most amazing thing….it clips on the stroller handle!!! Clearly I realize this means nothing to you, but to me, this is big.


Photobucket


And here is some random cuteness for you!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

xoxoxo

No comments: