The First Day of School!

Today was the day!! He got up early, put on his new school clothes, and was in a great mood.

Today was the only day I was able to walk him to his classroom, and I was so excited!! Mr. Spence was right there at the door to shake my hand and introduce himself. Then we found Dylan's desk, and of course his best friend found him as soon as we walked in the door. And that's when he forgot I was in the room.

I gave him a goodbye hug and I slowly started walking toward the door to leave. My eyes were filling up with tears. I think the teacher must have noticed this, because he put his hand on my shoulder and says, "Don't worry...he'll be very well taken care of." This made me feel so much better.

Until I got to the car...when I just couldn't stop the tears from coming.
I have made an amazing person.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

When I picked him up from school, he was SO happy! And when I asked him how his day was, he said it was amazing!!

xoxo

No comments: