School Starts Tomorrow!!

I think I may be more excited than Dylan is. Actually I know I'm more excited.

I had the greatest idea to get us up early this morning, and get ready just like we would if it were the first day. Dylan wasn't too pleased...until I offered to cook him breakfast.

The rest of the day Dylan spent with his Dad. Madison & I stayed home, and I cleaned the whole house, did laundry, picked out and ironed Dylan's clothes for the whole week, and made a nice night-before-school-starts dinner.

School starts at 8:30am. Parents get to walk the kids to their classrooms on the first day, and I'm so excited to see his class and meet his teacher. When it's time for me to leave, I will surely cry, as I have every year so far. I wonder if he will be embarrassed when I hug him goodbye. *sigh* They grow up way too fast.

I can't believe my baby is in 2nd grade! My eyes are welling up as I type. It seems like the years are flying by, and every day he gets more amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect son, and I couldn't be more proud of him. He may be a big boy now, but he'll always be my baby.

xoxo

1 comment:

Eden said...

And now I'm crying...