What Happened to my Car!!!

It was a Sunday. A hot one. Cody was at work all day, and Dylan was visiting his Dad. I stayed home all day to clean & hang out with Maddie.

Nothing out of the ordinary....until....

Cody came home from work at like 11:30 at night, and is not happy. I ask him what is wrong, and he says someone vandalized my car. Of course I immediately go outside to look, and sure enough...vandalized.

Someone scratched in my windows!! One of my windows now says "Mexico" and another one says "Loco".


I had the police come out and take a police report, and they took some pictures. We think it is this group of teenagers that hang out in front of our apartment building all the time. They have never caused problems before, so I could be absolutely wrong, but I don't think I am. They hang out in the parking area and tag on the walls "FTP". I'll leave you to figure out what that means.

The next day, Dylan & I get in the car to leave, and Dylan says to me, "Mom, my window says LOCO, what does yours say?"

Anyway, I'm sure the windows will have to be replaced, and I'm sure it will be expensive. So if you should see me driving on the freeway, don't laugh.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: