Happy Birthday Maddie!

My little angel turned 2 months old on Wednesday the 18th!! I can't even believe how fast time is going right now. It's crazy because 3 months ago it was moving so slowly...I couldn't wait for her to be here!! Now she's getting so big!!

I bought these stickers on www.pickysticky.com, and they go from 0 months to 12 months, and I am taking her picture on the 18th of every month. Now I can keep track of just how big she is getting!


Photobucket



Being a stay-at-home mom is a blessing. By the time Dylan was 5 weeks old, I was back to work 40 hours a week, sometimes more. I feel like I missed out on so much with him. Now I get to do everything with them, and it makes me incredibly happy....and incredibly tired!


Photobucket


Photobucket

On that note, since this is one of the rare occasions that both of my kids are sleeping, I am going to try to get something done!

xoxo

No comments: