New Stuff...Old Stuff...

Welcome to my new blog!! My dear friend Eden was nice enough to make it nice & pretty for me…thanks, Eden!


I figured my first post should be about all the new stuff we have going on lately.


First would be our amazing new daughter, Madison. She was born on January 18, at 12:07 am. Labor was easy, and she was (and is) perfect! It goes without saying that being a mother is the most beautiful and fulfilling thing any woman can ever do. That being said…being a mom of 2 is HARD!!! It’s all about really late nights, spit-up, dirty diapers, school projects & loose teeth in my life right now. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.


We just moved into our new apartment a week ago. We had been living with my Grandparents for the last year, and though I love & appreciate them, there are no words to explain how ecstatic I am to finally be in our own place again!!


So, in the not-so-new category would be…me! Today is my 30th birthday!! I have to admit I was not looking forward to being 30. The thought “I am old” has entered my mind a few times. I didn’t have a huge party, I didn’t go out to the bars & drink like in birthdays past, but somehow, my day was imperfectly perfect. My hubby & beautiful kids gave me a huge display of pink & purple flowers, we went to the mall & Mr.Mac bought me a new Ipod touch, then we went home, ordered dinner in, and watched American Idol.

So that’s it…I’m officially a BLOGGER!!

No comments: