Blogging Before Bed!

My Mom got into town today for a visit! We don't get to see her enough, so it's always nice to see her...I think she was mostly missing her Grandbabies.

Granddad picked Dylan up from school today & they went to play golf. Apparently this is going to become a weekly thing. Awh, bonding time!

And since Grandma is in town, she offered to babysit the kids so that Cody & I could have a date night. Thus, giving her more time with them. Of course we took her up on this! We went to Babies R Us & bought *very necessary* baby stuff, and Cody picked out some of the cutest outfits I have ever seen! I had no idea he had such good taste in girlie-baby-clothes! After this, we went to a great little Italian restaurant, where Cody made sure he had a perfect view of the TV behind the bar so that he could watch the Laker/Rocket game. How romantic, I know. Haha. It was a great night, but I still couldn't wait to get home to my babies.

No comments: