Girlie Spa Day!! Saturday May 23rd

Pure Bliss. That's what this day was.

I met my lovely Sonia at her house this morning at 10:30. Our first stop was the nail salon, where we had manicures and pedicures. After this, we went to Burke Williams Spa, where we had massages. Did I mention pure bliss? It was amazing. There's something about Burke Williams that eases your stress as soon as you walk in the door. I felt so renewed after my massage, I was glowing.
After our massages, we went to lunch. It was a beautiful day, so we sat on the patio & ate & talked for a while. Then we did some shopping. I ended up with 2 really cute summer dresses.
We met up with Cody & Dylan & Madison after our day, and went to dinner at Wockano. More like Wack-cano. Not a fan. Bleh.

It was a wonderful day, spent with one of my absolute favorite people in the world!!

xoxo

No comments: