Jon & Kate

I have been waiting for this season to start...it has been hyped up, and we've all seen them in the tabloids.

I'm not exactly sure why, but I love this show. Dylan loves it, too, and he has asked me multiple times when they can come visit us, and he has planned where in our little apartment each person will sleep. He'd be so mad for me telling everyone, but he has a crush on Mady. Haha.

Ok so, I feel so bad for this family. In the beginning of the series, they were so happy. Sure, they had spats, and I know the majority of people think she's horrible. I am half and half on that. I see how taking care of 8 kids can shorten your fuse a little. It can be overwhelming taking care of 2. She sometimes gets carried away. But she's not by any means a bad mother. Maybe she's a little caught up in the "fame", but I believe for the most part that she is doing this for the kids. And I love Jon. He is so sweet, and such an amazing father. I can't even imagine what it has been like for him. Father of 8 by the age of 28!! Wow!

I don't care what anyone says, I hope they work it out. My Mondays won't be the same if they don't. Ha.

xoxo

No comments: