Disneyland Weekend!!

It’s the weekend I have been looking forward to!! Dylan’s Disneyland Birthday Weekend!!! We brought Dylan & his best friend, and we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel. My best friend Jennifer met us out there with her mom & her kids, too. It was an AMAZING weekend!!

We started Saturday morning, EARLY, and we let Dylan open a couple of his presents before we left.


Photobucket


This is the view from our room.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Dylan's birthday hats...

Photobucket


Photobucket


And a few more pics from our day...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Dylan was so brave today, too! Usually he is a little scared to go on all the rides, but not today! I went on Space Mountain with him, and halfway through the ride I asked him if he was ok, and he yelled "I'm GREAT!!". He also LOVED the Matterhorn!


The next day was Mother's Day. My first Mothers Day as a mother of 2. I feel like the luckiest mom ever, and also the luckiest wife!! This is what was delivered...right to our hotel room!! My husband is so thoughtful!!

Photobucket


We had breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. It's a character buffet, which the kids loved. What other chance do you get to have chicken nuggets, waffles, jello and mac'n'cheese all in the same meal?


Goofy tried to help make Maddie stop crying...

Photobucket


Dale chipped in, too...

Photobucket


Dylan did the twist with Goofy...

Photobucket


Dale & Dylan compared muscles...

Photobucket


And Goofy sang Dylan Happy Birthday!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Next stop...CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE!!

Check out Maddie's cute outfit!!


Photobucket



We had a great day, but I think the boys started to get sick of each other...there was a lot of bickering. We took them on Tower of Terror, and it didn't go so well either. Dylan was already scared to go on, but he did it anyway, and when I looked over during the ride, he was crying. He was so scared. He said "My butt was flying and I thought I was upside down!!". When Aidan saw him crying, he started crying, too. Poor kids.
Anyway, it was fun, but we all were SO ready to go. I loved taking both kids, but it will be a long time before I do it for an entire weekend again!

Here are some pics!

I never let Dylan jump on his bed at home, but it's kind of a tradition that he gets to jump on the bed at the hotel.

Photobucket

This was one of the few moments I was able to get all the kids to sit still.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





xoxo

No comments: