Saturday May 16th, almost caught up!!

Today was another very busy day!
We woke up late and had to rush to the park for Dylan's T-ball pictures. We just made it. Right after that, we went to the park for his T-ball game. He ROCKED!! I love watching him play...he is so cute.

One of our favorite families ever was in town, the lovely B's. We went to lunch at BJ's, then Eden & I went riding. I have wanted to ride horses with her for a long time, and I had a great time! I wish we could do it more often!! Then we all went to the Grove for a little shopping, met up with another of our favorite friends ever, Hobin, and went to Lala's for dinner, where Danny & Treasure (to sound repetitive)our favorite friends ever met us. We had great conversation & great food.

It was a lovely day spent with those we love. The best way to spend a day. Oh, I rhymed. Hehe.

xoxo

1 comment:

Eden said...

Next time we are doing the dinner ride! I had a great time with you guys! But...sadly, I think I left my/Riya's baby blanket at our hotel. Hopefully they'll save it for us...she had it in a pillow- so I'm crossing my fingers that they find it and save it. It's 25 years old! :-(