A Carmel & Monterey Weekend!

I finally had a mini-vacation!! My step-mom Trish has been planning this trip for my Dad’s 50th birthday for a while now. He has always wanted to play golf at Pebble Beach in Carmel. So we met them up there for a few days after, and had the best time ever!! My Grandma Becky & Aunt Debbie also went out there, so it was nice to have everyone together.
On Friday, we went to the tidepools. Dylan, Cody & my Dad had a great time exploring for creatures. Apparently this is baby season for the seals, because all the coves were roped off. Mama & baby pups need their privacy! We did catch a little peek though, from the road, and it was the cutest thing ever! There was a mama and baby on the sand, nursing, and just relaxing in the sun. Beautiful!
All in all, it was a great mini-vaca. And much needed. I’m glad I got to spend some time with my family, and I wish I got to see them more!! I would have had a million great pictures, but my camera battery died! Grrr...
Now we’re back home, and it’s a busy week! It’s teacher appreciation week at school, so we are working on some gifts for our favorite teachers. We also have a t-ball practice and I have to get us all ready for Dylan’s birthday weekend at Disneyland!! So excited!! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: