Family Day...

We woke up early today & went to the Burbank Farmer's Market. I love that place! It's so much nicer to shop outside on a beautiful morning then to shop in an ugly grocery store.

This afternoon we took the whole family on a walk at Runyan Canyon. Well, Maddie strolled, but the rest of us walked. Even Lou came! It was fun, but there are way too many people there. I think I need to find a less populated place for us to take our walks.

This evening Cody gave me a little break and took the kids to Shamrock to visit. Dylan of course brought his DSI to play with, and Maddie met her new BFF. Nicole Richie was there and as soon as Maddie saw her, she reached her little arms out for her. She held her & they played the entire time they were there. So cute!

On my "break", I cleaned up the house. Of course!

No comments: