More Easter...

Now that I think I've finally got the hang of using iphoto on my new mac, I'm uploading the final pictures from Easter!

The day before Easter, we went to The Beauchamp Easter party...also Andrea's birthday. She is seriously the best party planner ever. She planned an Easter egg hunt, with prizes, and even cooked a ham! (None for me...still going veg!)

Here are the Beauchamps with Cody & Madison...
Photobucket

After everyone had had a few drinks, Andrea & I came up with an amazing Easter game.

First, you have to take a shot of Jack Daniels out of a half of a plastic Easter egg, then you have to carry an egg on a spoon in your mouth in a relay race...oh just let the pictures speak for themselves...

Here's Todd with the "shot glasses"...
Photobucket

Andrea's not far behind with the Jack!
Photobucket

One of the relay teams taking their shots...
Photobucket

And let the races begin...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a fabulous day at the Beauchamps...as it always is!!

No comments: