It's getting a little heated around here....

The following are excerpts from an email I received last night, in response to my healthcare blog. WOW.


"The reason I commented is because you tried to make me feel like SHIT for being on medi-cal, and that you're above me. For a minute there, I believed it. Until I realized you shouldn't be complaining about taxes AT ALL. I'm a pretty good mom, I do the best I can, and YES I stay at home with my daughter and I LOVE IT. If the best I can isn't good enough for you or you want to judge me and call me a bad mom, that's on you. Sounds petty and bitter to me. By the way, we have a thousand dollar bill pending from Kaiser that medi-cal won't cover for, and I'm personally cut from it. We've also taken the food stamps (that they MADE us apply for because we applied for medi-cal) and bought our friend's dad (who is handicapped and can't work) groceries for the past 3 months. Does that match up with what you pay for private health insurance? Or wait, I bet it's not good enough for you."

"You are not good people."

"You know who you are? Since you're calling me out on shit, I'm gonna call you out too. You're the type of person who feels they've done their part by re-posting a desperate plea to adopt shelter dogs, as you sit on your computer with your teacup yorkie, with another tab up bitching and MOANING about where your nonexistent taxes are going, because god fucking forbid you have a friend who needs medi-cal. How dare YOU actually step up and foster a dog yourself, or risk getting a *gasp* flea on your thigh.
Because you are better, bigger, and badder and more blessed right? You are ABOVE dogsitting, too talented, just too damn.. PERFECT. One thing I can say completely DIVIDES you and I? I work cleaning floors, moving heavy ass equipment and painting huge office buildings for a construction company for a year to pay my rent. And you know what? I wasn't above it.
You make more money, you pay for your insurance, you are a perfect wife, mother, sister, daughter, you've got the latest gadget, the best handbag, louboutin shoes, the perfect life...
But you are one of the most superficial, empty people I know, and the last person that wrote such an assassination blog about me was a devil worshipper. Be better than that and maintain this perfect persona, and stop stooping to low levels if you are to withhold the crown.
You float by in your ship of right while everyone paddles in their sea of wrong."

That was the first time I have EVER posted my opinion on anything controversial, and this is what happens. I stand in amazement at the nerve of some people. Let me tell you a little about this girl...first of all, I met her when we were both pregnant, and she had a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. She is the most dramatic person I've ever met, and always has to argue with someone about something. She's constantly shopping, clothes, makeup, you name it, but can't seem to pay for her own healthcare, and is on foodstamps. And most recently was bitching about having her Juicy Couture purse stolen, and her foodstamp card was inside. Hmm....

No comments: