Maddie's Birthday Extravaganza!

Instead of a party this year, we took her to Disneyland and stayed at the Disneyland Hotel for the weekend. Our friends Tracy & Matt met us there on Saturday with Maddie's BFF, Dani. They had so much fun together!

My Birthday Girl, being silly...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

How handsome is this kid?!
Photobucket

Maddie & her BFF
Photobucket

Breakfast with Goofy!
Photobucket

Awwwh, I love these girls!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Family pic with Pluto...
Photobucket

Happy Birthday, Princess!
Photobucket

She's so excited!!
Photobucket

I couldn't believe how much she loved the characters! She wasn't scared at all.
Photobucket

Dylan & Chip...
Photobucket

Maddie shakin' it!
Photobucket

This little guy is going to be a heartbreaker!
Photobucket

This is one of my favorites...
Photobucket

Awww, my lovey!!
Photobucket

I laugh every time I see this picture. First, look in the front middle seat. Is she crying? Haha! Now look at me in the back. Don't I just look miserable? Haha
Photobucket


I realize that 8 out of 10 of my posts here are probably about Disneyland, but this one may have been the best trip ever! We had our great friends wits us, and Maddie had a friend to play with and I think she's finally getting old enough to enjoy the magic of Disneyland. Or maybe it was the fact that she got to wear a princess dress all day long!






No comments: