We Moved!!

It has been my dream to live in a house for so many years now. Every Halloween while we're taking the kids trick-or-treating I would wish to myself that I could hand out candy from my porch to little kids. Every Christmas when we drive around and look at Christmas lights I would wish for my own house to decorate with pretty icicle lights and a lit-up reindeer on the front lawn. I wanted a place where my kids could run in the yard. A place where we could have people over.
Now I'm not sure who is reading this, or if you are aware, but I don't live in the most rent-affordable city. Not even close. So I've seriously been working my ass off to get here.
And honestly, I'm so happy I could cry.
I've been so busy unpacking, settling in and decorating that I haven't taken many pictures, but here are a few that I took a couple days ago. It was a beautiful SoCal day, and Cody was turning the sprinklers on in the front yard, and before I knew it, Madison had wandered onto the grass & through the sprinklers, fully clothed. She was soaked. My first instinct was to make her go in and change, and then Dylan asked me if he could run through the water, too. How could I not let them? They looked like they were having so much fun, and it made me so happy to see them enjoying their new house. I'm so glad we're finally here.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






No comments: