Spring Fling!

On the beautiful Saturday afternoon, the day before Easter, the LA Zoo has their annual Spring Fling. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day with the hubby & the little people. Madison is old enough now to enjoy the animals more, and it was so fun to watch her...she was so amazed!

Sitting at lunch, enjoying their smiles...
Photobucket
Photobucket

I can't remember what her deal was here, but she doesn't look happy, does she?
Photobucket

Maddie was so excited to pet the bunnies, but it was kind of a bummer. We spent 3 minutes listening to the rules...hold out 2 fingers & pet gently...we only got to pet the bunny for 3 seconds.
Photobucket

I got a kick out of this guy. He just sat there on his rock, staring at everyone staring at him.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The giraffes are my absolute favorite part of the zoo. I could sit there and watch them forever.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Meet the Koala family...they recently had a little Koala-baby.  It's the cutest little guy ever. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think Mommy Koala needs to have a talk with Daddy Koala...it doesn't seem like he's pulling his weight with the newborn! 

And my little bunnies....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





No comments: