Oh how I missed you...

It's been over 3 months since I've blogged, so I guess some updates are in order. I get busy with life and don't have time to blog. Then I realize that I have 3 months of pictures to upload and I get overwhelmed, and I don't want to blog. But I'm taking the time now...because I'm sure that the 3 people who actually read this are wondering why I've abandoned my blog. With 2 kids, a husband and a full-time job, it's not very often that I get to sit down and do anything!

Anyway....Maddie's 2nd birthday was in January! I can't believe this perfect little girl has been in my life for 2 whole years now! She is the most amazing little person, and I love her more and more every day!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!

No comments: