Mr. & Mrs. Hroblak...

A couple weekends ago we attended the beautiful nuptials of Cody's best friend, Jeremy, and his beautiful bride Amanda. Cody was the best man, and looked handsome, as usual. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The wedding was amazing. Everything looked beautiful, and we had an amazing time. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a couple so in love! Cody had to give a best man speech, and I think I was more nervous than he was. Of course, being the amazing wife that I am, I helped him write it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The food was great, and the wine and champagne kept coming. We danced, laughed and talked.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jeremy, you couldn't have picked a better bride! And Amanda, welcome to the family!
Congratulations you two!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for your sweet words. We had so much fun dancing the night away with you and are so thankful for your love and support!